Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fork Frenzy Podcast Launches!


I'm happy to announce the debut of my very own podcast, Fork Frenzy. In it I interview a bunch of artists and cartoonists that I know and like. This is co0nnected to the online store that I launched last week. the store will shortly contain books, prints, and art featured on the blog and podcast.

My first interview is with the cartoonist David King, and he talks about how he got started making comics in his signature introspective way and relationships between his life and his work. He reads us a Ralph Waldo Emerson poem and talks about Crime World and his latest book, Lemon Styles.

It's been a strange and new undertaking. I've never done a podcast before and I had a lot to learn. But this was something that I had wanted to do for a long time, just because I know so many amazing artists, and wanted to get to know some more but had no excuse to meet them.

I hope you enjoy it!


Go See: Forkfrenzy.com

No comments: