Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comic Con is here!



Comic Con is here again! I'll be showing with I Will Destroy You and Sparkplug Comic Books at booth 1630. This Comic Con promises to be just the end of the first step to making this the most prolific year of my career, so I am very excited!

The most exciting part is that I will have the advance mini edition of Danger Country 1!!!!!!!! it's 40 pages of elves, wizards, and epic questing. It's part 1 of a 6 part storyline which will make hopefully make you cry. As a special bonus the back cover has the Dungeons and Dragons character stats for one of the characters, so that you can use it for your own home campaign!!!!!



I will also have these Danger Country posters featuring the Spiral City on page 22 in full color. I have to say it looks pretty amazing. It's 18"x12" and if you miss comicon, I'll have it available in my new upcoming online store very soon.





Finally, I'll have limited amounts of these hand printed lithographs from last year. I can't wait to see you there!

No comments: